Bed wetting in medical terms called nocturnal enuresis is an involuntary act of urination in bed which can be shown commonly in children gradually decreased with time.
But in few cases after certain age like more than 6 years also children suffers with bed wetting and that strikes the alarm of warning of some issues. It can be psychological or physiological conditions and needed treatment. Only few cases treatments required surgery and heavy medication and in most cases the issue can be talked with simple home remedies.
Here the list of the few home remedies in stopping Bed wetting and your embarrassment too…..[divider]
1. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is widely used for various diseases today including infections, cold and flu, mouth ulcers, digestive disorders and also can be best home remedy for bed wetting. Apple cider vinegars acidity balances the stomach acids and helps to restrain the capacity of urination.
- Take a glass of water and mix one table spoon of organic apple cider vinegar and give it to the child prior to food two to three times a day to regulate the bed wetting trouble.[divider]
Cinnamon is the powerful spice showing greater deal of effect in treating many health issues and can be one of the best and simple home remedy for curing bed wetting trouble.
- Take a small piece of cinnamon and ask your child to chew it thoroughly.
- Take a half spoon of cinnamon powder and add some sugar to it. Give it to your child to consume.
- Sprinkle a tea spoon of cinnamon powder in the foods of child.
- Take a few leaves of parsley and a small piece of cinnamon and make it chew thoroughly by your child.[divider]
Jaggery though sweet in taste but is filled with most of the health benefits of sugar cane compared with processed sugar. Jaggery is also used to treat bed wetting effectively and is most easy method among all as the children love to eat it without any struggle.
- Take a small piece of jaggery and make your child to eat it prior to every meals.
- Take a glass of milk along with black sesame seeds, jiggery and celery seeds in equal quantities each. Make a mixture of all the ingredients excluding milk and give the mixture to the child then give the milk to consume so that the taste won’t affect long.[divider]
4. Indian Gooseberries
Indian Gooseberries are filled with medicinal values and is used widely in healing diseases. It is the powerful home remedy in treating bed wetting including its various therapeutic usages.
- Give directly some cleaned gooseberries to your child to eat.
- Take two gooseberries and crush them by removing the seed inside it. Now add some honey and a pinch of turmeric to it and mix well. Give it to your child to consume in the morning.
- Mix some gooseberries crush with one pinch of black pepper powder and mix it well. Ask your child to consume it prior to bed.[divider]
5. Cranberries Juice
Cranberries are best recommended home remedy for bet wetting including various ailments like bladder, urinary tract infections and kidney troubles too.
- Give half cup of cranberry juice to the children prior to bed to control bed wetting.[divider]
6. Raisins and Walnuts
Raisins and walnuts are filled with nutritious energy and are beneficial for growing children. And eating raisins and walnuts naturally cures the bed wetting trouble and easy to make children to eat as they enjoy their taste.
- A ½ cup of raisins and walnuts consumed by children every day can get rid of the bed wetting trouble.[divider]
7. Mustard seeds
Mustards are the herbal spices used for medicinal purposes since ages in the ayurvedic medicines and are one more good remedy to treat bed wetting trouble.
- Take one spoon of mustard seeds and warm milk a glass in quantity. Mix them well and give it to your child to drink prior to bed or an hour before bed.[divider]
8. Fennel seeds
Fennel is the flavoured spice with anti bloating properties and mouth re-freshener qualities are also helpful in treating bed wetting in children.
- Take one spoon of fennel seeds and add some honey to it. Mix them and ask your child to chew it thoroughly.
- Mix one spoon of fennel seeds with a glass of milk and add some honey or sugar to taste. Give it to the child with problem every day till the problem cures completely.[divider]