Garlic- Why it’s good for?
Though garlic is little in shape, but it has many essential health benefits, packed with both anti- oxidants and nutrients. A daily dose of garlic in your recipes could support your immune system. Garlic is well known for cardio protective benefits.
Garlic is available year- round with dry white or purple papery skins. Always store fresh garlic in an open container, unbroken bulbs can also be kept up to eight weeks.
***The best anti- viral- supplement***
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe-
Ingredients for the recipe-
- 2 tbsp’s of minced garlic
- 1 large head cauliflower into separated florets
- 3 tbsp’s olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley and
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large casserole dish. Place the olive oil and garlic in a resealed bag and add in cauliflower. Then shake the complete mixture and pour into prepared casserole dish, and flavor it with salt and pepper.
Bake in the complete mixture for 25 minutes. Top up with cheese and parsley with 3- 5 minutes boiling unless it turns golden brown.
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower dish is ready to serve.
Let us look into benefits of Garlic-
- Garlic clears acne. The anti- oxidants in garlic can kill the bacteria. Rub a sliced clove on the pimple for an effective treatment.
- Controls your weight with garlic.
- Garlic can reduce hypertension/ high blood pressure.
- Lower the risk of heart disease.
However, there also some downsides to garlic simultaneously with benefits, such as bad breath and allergic reactions etc. So keep in mind before you consume garlic.
Intake of raw garlic is the best medicine to prevent health issues.