Premenstrual syndrome is the unavoidable condition of women and very common to 80% of women during their menstrual cycles. Severity of the symptoms varies with one to one but the psychological and physical intensity of the trouble makes every women life more miserable.
There are a quite full of symptoms showing the troubles which women are undergoing during their ovulation process and this PMS controls their life. PMS makes women physically and emotionally weak showing the predictable symptoms like headaches, irritation, food carvings, muscle cramps, pain and anxiety makes them more delicate to handle especially during their early thirties.
Lucky here we have some home remedies to heal the women from the troubles…..try them when pain…..[divider]
Chastberry or vitex is the ayurvedic medicine widely used in preparation of various drugs which can reduce the premenstrual syndrome. It suppress the release of prolactin the hormone which causes premenstrual syndrome troubles like depression, anxiety, headache, bloating, heaviness of breast and muscle pains. Healing pains with chastberry takes long time instead of showing immediate effect but the results makes it viable.
- Take 400mg of standard herbal extract on daily basis.
- Taking vitex tincture in for around 40 drops also does the same effect.[divider]
Ginger is the best antibiotic and natural pain killer for PMS troubles as its ginginraline enzyme is very effective in curing the menstrual cramps, bloating and other related symptoms.
- Take a small piece of ginger and chew them directly to get immediate and effective result.
- Take a tea spoon of grated ginger and add to a cup of boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes and strain the contents. Mix honey or lemon juice to taste and drink daily to keep away from the premenstrual syndrome.[divider]
3. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the other home remedy in treating PMS related most of the pains and can heal them. Drinking apple cider vinegar naturally heals the body from inflammations; irritations as well as cures head ache, bloating, cramping, fatigue and dehydration.
- Take purified glass of water and add organic apple cider vinegar in 1 to 2 tea spoons quantity and drink it in the morning. This can heal most of the troubles.
- Can add honey to taste and needed drink twice based on the severity of the pain.[divider]
4. Flax seeds
Flax seeds are filled with healthy minerals and fatty acids that can heal most of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. The lignans of this seeds helps to control the estrogen hormone release and balances the other hormone release and their metabolism. Thus curing the most crucial part of causing PMS and treats the related troubles including depression, stress, acidity, breast pain and body spasms.
- Take one table spoon of freshly crushed or ground flax seeds daily to heal the trouble.
- Take two table spoons of crushed flax seeds and add the same to one glass of water and boil the same till the water reduced to half and strain it and drink.
- Add some flax seeds directly to the cuisines to get rid of the pains.[divider]
Raspberry leaf is the best herbal medicine for toning the reproductive system and relieving the premenstrual pains. It’s leaf extract helps to tone the uterus muscles, eases pain, reduces cramps and helps in easing labour. Its vitamins, minerals and magnesium content that helps to aid digestion and ease all the menstruation related pains.
- Take one table spoon of dried raspberry leaves to a cup of boiling water and boil it. Allow it to steep for about 15 to 20 minutes and drink it daily twice or thrice to get rid of the pains and irritation relating to menstruation.[divider]
6. Fennel seeds
Fennel seeds are aromatic herb that can heal most of the oral and stomach health issues. Fennel seeds are antispasmodic, anti inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that help to reduce the premenstrual syndrome.
- Take a teaspoon of crushed fennel seeds and add them to a cup of boiling water and allow it to steep for about 15 minutes. Strain and drink it daily.
- Chew some fennel seeds daily after the meal or in the morning to get rid of the pains.[divider]
Cinnamon is the flavoured spice with anti inflammatory and antispasmodic properties is the best home medicine to treat most of the menstrual related issues. Its calcium, magnesium, iron and other nutrients helps to cure bloating, pain, cramps and carvings of the menstruation.
- Take a small piece of cinnamon and directly consume it by thoroughly chewing the same.
- Take a ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of boiling water or milk. Add some honey to taste and allow it to boil on slim flame for 3-5 minutes. Drink it daily prior to 10 days from the menstruation period.[divider]