Amenorrhea is the absence of the monthly periods or maturity in females in their reproductive age due to various reasons. Amenorrhea is of two types as primary amenorrhea deals with the absence of maturity signs and first menstruation due to physical reasons. Secondary amenorrhea indicates the stop of menstrual bleeding for months after maturity and might be physical, psychological or functional conditions leading it.
Amenorrhea treatments ranges from clinical to home remedies might show effective results as per their usage. But here is the one best cure for the trouble promised since ages and guaranteed without side effects. YOGA…
YOGA is best to treat amenorrhea related troubles though primary or secondary which has been using since ages. Let’s check them…..[divider]
Bhujangasana is like a hood raised serpent pose and also a sequence pose in Surya Namaskar. Cobra pose is one of the most important back bending yoga asana, which has numerous health benefits ranges from head to feet. Bhujangasana helps in reducing the mental stress and makes the body and brain to stay cool and calm. It is also very effective in curing amenorrhea and treats the other related issues of uterus and periods. Beginners need to practice this yoga under expert supervision.
- Lie on the floor by your stomach and keep the toes flat on the floor and forehead resting on the ground. Keep the legs close together, in such a way that the feet and heels lightly touching each other.
- Place the palms under the shoulders by keeping the elbows parallel and close to the torso. Take deep breath by slowly lifting head, chest and abdomen.
- Pull the torso back and off the floor with the support of the hands. Check whether you are putting equal pressure on both the palms or not. Keep breathing properly, and straighten the arms by arching back as much as possible.
- Keep the shoulders relaxed and ensure that the feet are still close together. Keep smiling while breathing. Not to overstretch the abdomen or spine and get into the normal position continuing the breathing practice.
- Gives uterus positive recharge and helps in getting proper periods
- Cures primary and secondary amenorrhea
- It tones the uterus and ovary and also helps in releasing the healthy ovaries in right time
- Cures back pains, rheumatism, gynaecological disorders
- It also cures the thyroid problems, lungs and kidney diseases
- Beginners need to take expert advise
- People with severe back pain need to avoid or continue after medical advice
- People suffering from peptic ulcers, hernia, intestinal tuberculosis, and hypothyroidism shouldn’t practice this asana
[divider]2. Sethu Bandha Sarvangasana[divider]
Sethu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge pose is the other best yoga pose which is helpful in relaxing the high blood pressure. This pose completely energizes and boosts the nervous system and helps to recharge the uterus and ovaries health. It helps to cure amenorrhea with regular posing in women and also cures premature ejaculation in men. It also improves the libido and helps to increase the fertility ratio. This bridge pose gives the backbone complete relaxation as well as it also helps in lowering the pressure on nervous system.
- Sit on the front end of a bolster or pillow and belt the tops of the thighs together. Lie back on the bolster or pillow and relax your body.
- Make sure that your shoulders reach the floor and also the head. Keep your head and shoulders on the same level on the floor.
- Take your shoulders under your body so that your chest would be elevated and keep the arms along with the pillow. Turn the upper arms towards the ceiling by keeping the palms to sky side.
- Change your feet position if your lower back aches or feels some discomfort. Relax your head and throat region.
- Close your eyes and soften all the head parts including eyes, eyebrows, cheeks and chin regions to feel the calmness and coming out of the pressure.
- Stay in the position as long as you feel comfortable and then relax your body to come into the normal position. Now exhale and bend the knees. Push the feet in to the floor by the side of the pillow or bolster and then take your entire body on to the floor.
- Rest for some seconds on your back and then come to the sitting position or practice for sometime Savasana to make sure all your body and mind totally relaxes.
- It cures the primary and secondary amenorrhea related issues and helps to uterus health
- It improves the blood circulation and instigates the libido as well as cures premature ejaculation.
- It helps to cure urinary infections, respiratory and alimentary canal infections and helps to treat the metabolic activities of the system
- It also helps to boost up the body and brains energy
- Beginners need to take expert advice prior to practice
- People with spinal, neck and back bone injuries need medical advice to practice[divider]